Mission Statement

Hate Christians? You'll love me.

"If I have to boast, I will boast of what pertains to my weakness."

Friday, September 21, 2012

Waiting for What?

So we have been in Myrtle Beach for almost a month now. And I haven't been writing. I told myself I was going to get our office together and then start writing. However, while our house is definitely coming together, the office is still almost completely boxes. And so I put off getting my act together and writing every day. Meanwhile, a part of me seems to know there will always be some excuse. So, whether or not I have all my crap together, I will make a point to write. Because I know, deep down, I will never have all my crap together. Do you do that in your relationship with God? Are you waiting to get it all together to offer yourself over to His service? God knows we are a mess. We need to remember we are nothing without God. If we keep waiting to become better people without God that day will never ever come. So no matter what mess you find yourself in, give it over to God. Let Him help you get your act together. And don't worry if you still feel like a mess. People will see God through our mess. He is evident through our fallen selves when we let the world know that we couldn't do anything away from Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment