Mission Statement

Hate Christians? You'll love me.

"If I have to boast, I will boast of what pertains to my weakness."

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Getting Back Up

As I have written previously, I am working my way out of a deep depressive episode. I have decided one way to be productive. Let me share this advice for anyone else who may be going through the same struggles as myself.

My advice?

Wear pants.

Ah, yes. I get way more done when I am wearing jeans or any such bottom other than stretchy pants.

Oh, I love my stretchy pants. They are so forgiving and they bring me such joy. But alas, they encourage me to not move or get things done. Often I put them on intending to have a great cardiovascular movement kind of day. But generally these pants are more acquainted with the couch than any other sort of sport.

So let me put on the kind of pants that say - "I will do something with myself today! I will get something, anything, done!"

Wearing pants. You heard it hear first.

No comments:

Post a Comment