Mission Statement

Hate Christians? You'll love me.

"If I have to boast, I will boast of what pertains to my weakness."

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Constant Comfort

I am not a trusting person. I do not look at my fellow human beings and think, "there is an inherently good group of people!" I have had to do better since I up and left everyone I knew a state or two away. And I am learning to give people at least one chance.

But I have come to learn I never need to doubt in God. Just like the ocean's waves coming in every few seconds, God will never stop coming to me. No matter how ugly my life becomes God is always there like the rhythm of the waves breaking over the shoreline.

So while I understand distrusting those around you, the imperfection of the people in this world should not cause you to distrust God. He is the one and only constant we can find in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment